Dangerous Goods by Air Refresher Course
Other Training Courses
- Dangerous Goods By Air CAA
- Dangerous Goods By Sea
- Dangerous Goods By Air & Sea Combined
- Dangerous Goods by Air IATA
- Dangerous Goods By Road
- CBT DG by Sea Awareness
- CBT DG by Air Awareness
- Dangerous Goods Awareness Level
- Dangerous Goods By Rail
- Dangerous Goods by Air Refresher Course
- Dangerous Goods by Sea Refresher Course
Certification Course (2 Day)Enquire About This Course
Certificates may be re-validated by attending a Dangerous Goods by Air Re-validation course (two days, including exam).
Note, that because the revalidation course starts with the assumption that students have a good working knowledge of the Regulations, Dango Training recommends that candidates who are NOT frequent and confident users of the Regulations consider revalidating their qualification by attending the three-day certificate course.
In order to maintain continuity of the qualification, it is necessary to revalidate before the expiry date shown on the certificate. Revalidation training can be completed up to 3 months in advance without affecting the original expiry date.
All categories of personnel involved in the movement of dangerous goods by air are required by law to receive general familiarization, function specific or safety training.
An exam must be undertaken following the Dangerous Goods training to verify the understanding of the regulations and a pass mark of 80% must be achieved.
A certificate is issued confirming successful completion of the exam.
This certificate will be registered with the UK Civil Aviation Authority.
• Using the Regulations.
• Classification and Identification of Dangerous Goods.
• Packing requirements for Dangerous Goods.
• Packing Specifications and Performance tests.
• Marking and Labelling of Dangerous Good consignments.
• Documentation (including The Shippers Declaration and other documentation)
• Handling of Dangerous Goods.
• Emergency Procedures.
• The Security aspects of Dangerous Goods.
Initial training is conducted over a two day period. Dates are available on request or can be arranged to suit client requirements.