Dangerous Goods By Air CAA
Next Course Available
DG by Air
Time : 10:54 - 10:54
Other Training Courses
- Dangerous Goods By Air CAA
- Dangerous Goods By Sea
- Dangerous Goods By Air & Sea Combined
- Dangerous Goods by Air IATA
- Dangerous Goods By Road
- CBT DG by Sea Awareness
- CBT DG by Air Awareness
- Dangerous Goods Awareness Level
- Dangerous Goods By Rail
- Dangerous Goods by Air Refresher Course
- Dangerous Goods by Sea Refresher Course
CAA Approved – Certification Course (3 Days)Enquire About This Course
This training course is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge required to correctly prepare shipments of Dangerous Goods for Transport by Air, which complies with the requirements of the International Civil Aviation Organisation’s (ICAO) Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air.
All categories of personnel involved in the movement of dangerous goods by air are required by law to receive general familiarization, function specific or safety training.
An exam must be undertaken following the Dangerous Goods training to verify the understanding of the regulations and a pass mark of 80% must be achieved.
A certificate is issued confirming successful completion of the exam.
This certificate will be registered with the UK Civil Aviation Authority.
- Using the Regulations.
- Classification and Identification of Dangerous Goods.
- Packing requirements for Dangerous Goods.
- Packing Specifications and Performance tests.
- Marking and Labelling of Dangerous Good consignments.
- Documentation (including The Shippers Declaration and other documentation)
- Handling of Dangerous Goods.
- Emergency Procedures.
- The Security aspects of Dangerous Goods.
Recurrent training must take place within 24 months of previous training to ensure knowledge is current, unless a competent authority requires a shorter period.
Initial training is conducted over a three day period. Dates are available on request or can be arranged to suit client requirements. All open courses are conducted in Aberdeen.